| < October >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Greymouth in October is quite mild at 11.7 °C (53.06 °F).
- The weather in October is quite sopping. A sizable 234.8mm (9.2in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 13:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Greymouth October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Greymouth, New Zealand
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Greymouth:
- Westport Aero, New Zealand - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) NNE
- Westport Marine, New Zealand - 85.7 kms (53.2 miles) NNE
- Reefton, New Zealand - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) ENE
- Totara Flat, New Zealand - 40.6 kms (25.2 miles) ENE
- Blackball, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) ENE
- Dobson, New Zealand - 10.9 kms (6.8 miles) E
- Grey Robinson Rivers, New Zealand - 69.7 kms (43.3 miles) E
- Greymouth Hbr, New Zealand - 2.7 kms (1.7 miles) E
- Arnold Power, New Zealand - 21.8 kms (13.5 miles) ESE
- Rotomanu, New Zealand - 39.6 kms (24.6 miles) SE
- Inchbonnie, New Zealand - 33.5 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Otira, New Zealand - 52.3 kms (32.5 miles) SE
- Arthurs Pass, New Zealand - 64.2 kms (39.9 miles) SSE
- Glenthorne, New Zealand - 83 kms (51.6 miles) SSE
- Harper River, New Zealand - 88.7 kms (55.1 miles) SSE