Average Temperatures in Greymouth, New Zealand
- The average temperature in Greymouth, New Zealand is quite mild at 12.3 degrees Celsius (54.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.2 °C (14.8°F) which is a very low range.
- February is the warmest month (very mild) having an average temperature of 16.3 degrees Celsius (61.34 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (July) is a little cool with a mean temperature of 8.1 degrees Celsius (46.58 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Greymouth
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Greymouth Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Greymouth
- Westport Aero, New Zealand - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) NNE
- Westport Marine, New Zealand - 85.7 kms (53.2 miles) NNE
- Reefton, New Zealand - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) ENE
- Totara Flat, New Zealand - 40.6 kms (25.2 miles) ENE
- Blackball, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) ENE
- Dobson, New Zealand - 10.9 kms (6.8 miles) E
- Grey Robinson Rivers, New Zealand - 69.7 kms (43.3 miles) E
- Greymouth Hbr, New Zealand - 2.7 kms (1.7 miles) E
- Arnold Power, New Zealand - 21.8 kms (13.5 miles) ESE
- Rotomanu, New Zealand - 39.6 kms (24.6 miles) SE
- Inchbonnie, New Zealand - 33.5 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Otira, New Zealand - 52.3 kms (32.5 miles) SE
- Arthurs Pass, New Zealand - 64.2 kms (39.9 miles) SSE
- Glenthorne, New Zealand - 83 kms (51.6 miles) SSE
- Harper River, New Zealand - 88.7 kms (55.1 miles) SSE